Learn About Fundraisers and Volunteerism
The Annual Fund is your opportunity to make a difference. It was created to ensure the continued growth of essential services and programs.
Through the Annual Fund, we offer you the opportunity to give back to those seniors in our lives who have helped make us and the community better. Each contribution to the OLW Annual Fund goes directly to support ongoing programs that provide critical support to our residents.
In 2013, our new transportation bus is purchased to maintain our residents holistic wellbeing.
Resident impact will allow their activities to outreach beyond Our Lady of Wisdom to include social outings, appointments, shopping, and cultural interaction with the following;
- 14 passenger bus-van including 2 wheelchair pasengers and electric lift.
- Orientation to bus-van operation
- Title, tag, registration, delivery
Consider becoming a member of one of the Donor Circles:
- Mary, Seat of Wisdom: $2,500+
- Salve Regina: $1,000-$2,499
- Guadalupe: $500 - $999
- Notre Dame: $250-$499
- Faithful Friends: $50-$249
For additional information, please contact Rebecca Stahr, Director of Mission Advancement Office, 504-304-5440.
A Memorial is a meaningful way to honor a loved one. Memorials received are placed in the OLW Memorial Fund. Family and friends can make tax-deductible contributions to the Fund at any time. If you would like to give a Memorial Gift, call Rebecca Stahr, 504-304-5440.
Become A Volunteer
- The Gift Shop is a fun place to visit and depends totally on volunteers to open the shop to the public. If you would like to help, please contact Rebecca Stahr, 504-304-5440.
- The Life Enrichment Department welcomes students who want to assist with the activities and need service hours. Contact Angela Paz, 504-304-5443.
- Pastoral Care invites volunteers for Extraordinary Ministers of the Eucharist and Readers.